My 2017 Hong Kong Art Supply Hauls3/30/2017 08:48:00 AM
Last month, I was in HK for a five day vacation with my fiance and his friends. Aside from getting a break from my toxic work schedule, I also got to revisit my favorite art stores and got to take home these art hauls. Take a look at what added to my suitcase’s weight on the flight back.
The last time that I was in HK, I hoarded on some Arches paper and some paints. This time around, I stocked up on some Saunders Waterford and Bockingford papers. Oh yes, I have some serious watercoloring in mind this year.
Don’t worry, I shall write a lengthy post about where to go for good art supplies in Hong Kong this weekend. For now, work beckons. Oh and here’s a list of the stuff I bought.
My Art Supply Hauls:
- A5 Saunders Waterford Block
- A5 Saunders Waterford Loose Sheet Pack
- A6 Saunders Waterford Loose Sheets x 3 packs
- Saunders Waterford A3 Loose Sheets
- Faber Castell Water Pot
- A5 Arches Block
- Bockingford Hot Press Pad x 3 pads
- A2 Yellow Cutting Mat
- Pebeo Synthetic Brush set
- #14 Round Brush with Clear Handle
- Winsor and Newton Sketchbook
- Star Art Empty Plastic Palette with Cover
- Winsor and Newton Poster Paints
- Flower plastic mixing plate (small) x 2
- Flower plastic mixing plate (large)
- White Gel Ink pens x 2 pieces
- 2 Ecoline Inks (not in picture)
Art Supply Hauls
→ ♥ ←